.

2/01/2006

Well, that didn't last very long. A new lists of complaints from 'Amy' greeted me when I checked my cellphone. About ten texts, which could have been summed up in a 30 second voicemail if she was so inclined.

What bugs me is that these 'infractions' are so freakin' minor. Using the wrong bottle of conditioner ('Amy's'), leaving some clothes in the bathroom, smoking in the stairwell... Apparently my "lady friend is very inconsiderate".

Now, when 'Amy's' "Guy Friend" climbed in through my window while I was away on vacation, breaking my curtain rod and violating my privacy, did I raise a stink when I found out? Did I make a peep about their 3am screaming arguments when I'm trying to sleep before work?

Bah! If there's one thing I can't stand, it's hypocrisy. But it is her apartment, so her rules go. So, I continue to bite my tongue.

...

The fucking bitch.

During a round of pillow talk, 'Erica' and I briefly discussed the possibility of moving, finding our own apartment. Of course, it wouldn't be for a while, assuming we were even still together. But lately I've begun to realized how much I can't stand 'Amy', and have questioned my attraction to her in the first place. Like I said, it must have been the hottness factor. There's no other way to explain it.

No comments: