.

2/14/2006

Ah, Valentine's Day. Actually, it wasn't so depressing. I mean, sure, I'm alone, but if these lasts few months have taught me anything, it's that I'm not totally undesirable. Boundless oppurtunities await, just walking down the stret.

And that's not just the vodka grape talking, that's an evolving backbone, a spark of self-confidence, if you will.

I've decided not to live at the hotel. Sure, the rent would probably be cheap, and my commute to work would be the envy of all, but, you know, I'm uncomfortable with the whole "shitting where you eat" thing. (Pardon my French)

Since I can't get my own apartment, I'm just checking out people who are renting rooms, and I've found a couple of good leads. I'm interviewing for them tomorrow, so we'll see how it goes.

Oh god, it's been awhile since I've had a good drink. I've cut back a lot, but there's been so much stress lately. I fell off the wagon with the whole quit smoking thing, lasted for weeks, right up until I got thrown out and was racked with stomach cramps that only smoking seemed to relieve.

Ugh, people are scum. No offense. I was probably better off on my own, and that's why I'm not depressed on this V-day. I'm choosing to be alone, f ofnly to catch my bearings.

No comments: