.

2/10/2006

Damn, I forgot how catchy the 'Ranma 1/2' theme is. I found this site called mobile17 that lets you send in an mp3 file, and it emails your cellphone and lets you download the mp3 as a ringtone.

I've fulfilled my lifelong dream of getting the 'Metal Gear Solid' theme on my phone. (I'm such a geek) Next up, 'Super Mario Bros', 'Dr. Mario', and maybe the 'Love Hina' opening.

And of course, ocremix.org is just calling to me...

Since I'm just letting it all hang out, I should tell you I have two big collectible passions: Watches and Sunglasses. For watches, there's few places better than Tokyoflash. And even though I should be saving as much money as possible, considering my somewhat unstable circumstances, this watch will be mine.

Oh yes, it will be mine...

---

Well, back to reality. The boss still hasn't talked to me about living here. I've just been staying for free so far, which is fine, but sooner or later I'll have to work something out and I'd rather not sit around waiting for the inevitable.

So I finally cornered him and he said we'd talk about it tomorrow. The bottom line is I can't afford the $800 it takes to stay here (WITH the employee discount), so I'm going to try and talk him down to half that by being 'on call' 24/7.

I got a little taste of that earlier when I was trying to relax, trying on some new clothes, when I got a knock on the door from the person working the desk at the moment. The guy in 463 was having trouble with his tv, so I got tasked into fixing it.

It'll be a pain, but whatever. Pay me and shelter me, and I shall follow.

No comments: