.

2/06/2006

Well, I'm sort of moved out. 'Sort of' because I left a lot of junk behind: magazines, newspapers, electronic parts, a tv, a few old computers, etc. Let's just say I'm not enthusiastic about clearing out the rest. Call me crazy, but she kicked me out with only a moments notice and kept my $600. She can clear out the garbage herself, the FUCKING CUNT.

*ahem*

This whole ordeal, though, really made me realize a few things. Material possesions aren't everything. When the chips are down, all your pretty things are just dead weight.

I didn't have anyone to help, so I was just carrying my stuff and setting it in the hallway out front. After it's all cleared out, I start carrying the bags downstairs. That's when I notice one (and now that I think about it, maybe two) bags are missing. It's a building of fucking thieves. Jesus.

So, I'm pretty sure my PSP, with 512mb memory card and games, is gone. But, you know, it's not that big a deal. It's just stuff. (My laptop is fine, btw. This baby goes with me everywhere. 'Lisa' is not stuff, she's an extension of my central nervous system.)

As I was hauling it all into the cab, I ran back upstairs to make sure I got everything I needed. I tossed the blanket off the bed and guess who popped out? I can't believe I almost forgot him! Jeez, I've had him since I was six.

So anway, we'll see how this all works out.

No comments: