.

2/08/2006

Just got back from the Final Destination 3 screening. Though I don't think it's as good as the first two, I still enjoyed it. Lot of gore, lot of jump out of your seat moments. It was a free screening, where you could download the passes from the internet, on a first-come first-serve basis.

The screening was at 7 and I arrived around 5, and already the line stretched almost to the fourth floor of the Metreon. Wish I had brought my laptop, the building has an open WiFi network. Ah well.

Well, in other news, 'Erica' and I had a fight. I try to think that the eviction was for the best, but jeez, I was comfortable there. And now I'm living in a hotel where the only WiFi is in the lobby. (t3h h0rr0z!) So maybe I resent it a little. So maybe when I accidentally did something to offend 'Erica', and she wanted an apology, I said that maybe I wanted an apology too.

That started a mutual landslide of mudslinging, so to speak. So right now, I don't know where we stand. I do care about her, I want to help her get her life back on track, but I can't deny that the more I've tried to help her, the more my own life seems to have slid downhill. Does that make me selfish? Maybe.

I try to be a positive influence for her, to help her find work and lose some of her 'addicting' habits... If I knew she was at least making an effort to change for the better, like she says she wants, I'd be right by her side the whole way.

Ah well. Whatever happens, happens. I need to focus on climbing out of this hole I'm in, first, which will give me sure footing to lend a helping hand. (Jeez, Analogy Night at the Apollo...)

No comments: