.

8/20/2003

ohmygod. You know, life sure is funny sometimes. You can decide anything you want, plan it, prepare for it, and than in an instant everything changes. Like this trip. It's a dream of mine, yes. But as I mentioned before, I'm also running.

Anyway, that's not the point. The point is the trip will have to be delayed a bit.

Because with the money earned from selling the home, Mom has offered to help pay for my cosmetic surgery.

I can't believe it.

On the one hand I'm thrilled, of course. This is a giant step closer to where I want to be. But on the other hand, I feel so guilty for her having to spend that much money on me.

There was one aspect of my trip that I didn't mention. I found a college I want to go to overseas, which will be the final destination of my trip. I figured I'd kill two birds with one stone- Travel and College. So this trip will still happen, because I really want to get out of the whole community college stuff and get off to a good school.

At least now I'll be doing it the way I want.

No comments: