.

8/07/2003

My Grandma (Dad's Mom) wants to spend some time with me before I leave, so she asked if I wanted to go with her to North Carolina. I think she's taking a couple of days off at a fancy resort down there.

So I'm going to go. It's only for the weekend- I should be back on Sunday. But Grandma can be just as bad with times and dates as Dad, so who really knows?

In other news, it looks like I might get to California afterall. Mom found out that the law firm she works for has branches in San Francisco and LA, so instead of quitting and going to Seattle, she's going to put in for a transfer to California. We're going down there at the end of the month to check out the area. Unfortunatly, it's nowhere near where I lived as a kid, so I won't be seeing Erin or any of my old haunts. I suppose that will have to wait.

No comments: