.

8/23/2003

Ah, so there IS a computer here. Dialup, so with all the important calls coming through here I can only try getting online in the late evening. Which is good. I reallly don't want to spend all my time glued to this thing. Free from the influence of broadband, I actually got a few things done that I had been meaning to take care of for a while now.

I'm still planning on keeping my internet usage down to a couple of times a week.

In other news, I talked to my therapist and she said she'd send my doctor the Letter. All I have to do is sign a Release Form that she faxed to Mom's office. I should be able to sign it on Monday, get it faxed back on Tuesday, and than my doctor should receive the letter by Wednesday. Than things will finally start happening.

Let's see, what else is going on... Hmm, well, not much. I started reading Trans-Sister Radio. I had started it a few months ago, but lost it, and just found it again recently as I was packing. It's been great so far, I recommend it. (*Receives check under door*)



Lately I've found that since things are constantly changing, it's best to just adopt a 'It'll all work out eventually' attitude. I should have done it years ago; could have saved me a lot of anxiety.

No comments: