What a Waste

I blogged about a month back about quitting smoking again because of a guest at the hotel who couldn't kick the habit.

After checking in with work I was told he died in his room yesterday- judging from what I'm told of his behavior in the days leading up to it, it was probably an OD.

Glad I wasn't there- it was bad enough the last time around when someone died at the hotel.

We all make decisions that we have to live (and Die) with- that doesn't make it any less sad, though.

Rest in Peace, James.

No comments: