.

5/30/2008

The minifridge has really cheap beer

Well, tomorrow's my last full day in Bangkok. I plan to stay up through Saturday night until my plane ride Sunday, so hopefully I'll sleep off some of that 12 hour ride.

It's been fun and crazy here, but I'm feeling antsy and I'm ready to go home and get back to work. Yeah, it's a Shit job, but there's something comforting about it- sometimes I feel like it's a ship that I captain (well, second in command) and I keep thinking that people are screwing up and I'm not around to fix it.

Plus, with not much to do lying around in this huge hotel room, I've been thinking up new projects and I'm anxious to get back to the ole' lab.

I've also updated my Flickr account with a few new pictures- just teaser shots, really. I still wanna give my mug a bit more time to heal.

And finally, sorry about not replying to email- I'll try and get caught up when I get back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip back home. Talk to you soon and take care of yourself.