.

5/02/2008

:)

Well, it was nice just staring at my bank statement and seeing all those thousands. After I took a screenshot for some reason, I went to the bank and completed the Wire Transfer.

I updated my spreadsheet and just felt this great sense of accomplishment as the "Amount Needed" field reached $0 when I typed in the final deposit.

I can't believe it's been six months, but here I am- I did it! Of course I have to thank my family and friends, who all pitched in and helped out.

After I emailed my transfer receipt to my Doc, I went out for breakfast for the first time in months and stuffed myself. I also posted some pics to Flickr- shots that 'The Vegan' took while I was cleaning my room, checking my email, and primping in the mirror.

And then, as I had the morning off, I slept all afternoon. So far, it's been a pretty good day.

No comments: