.

4/15/2008

Heh, sorry about that last entry- I've gotten a couple of worried emails. Truth was I almost forgot I posted it. I was half testing my phones email because I thought it might be down, and half totally hung over.

I had hung out with the Vegan, and after getting home Emmy txted me while I was watching 'Samantha Who' to invite me out to her friend, a DJ spinning at a Thai Bar.

It was past ten, but I figured I was still young and I should get all this crap (going out at night) out of the way while I still can.

The whole gang was there again- Me, Emmy, Cindy, and her BF Chris.

The bar was pretty nice- we didn't end up getting there until after midnight and it was pretty much just us. And the DJ was cool- a thai kid with a Kiwi accent. (Chris faux pa'ed a bit and called him an Aussie. Free Advice- NEVER call a Kiwi an Aussie. Yeah, I saw GrindHouse.)

Anyhoo, unbenknownst to me Cindy had wanted to ask Emmy a bunch of Sex Questions, so without warning I found myself in a roundtable discussion about BDSM, Anal Sex, Rim Jobs, etc.

The format was mostly "Have you ever given or received [whatever]", and your feelings on the topic. For my part I answered most of the questions, though my response was No to most.

I had started knocking back drinks fairly quickly in an attempt to loosen up a bit. Before I knew it, I had a Mojito, two Vodka rocks, and a shot of Jagermeister provided by our DJ friend.

And then we packed up and moved the party over to his place, and I let him sweet talk me into a few shots of Captain Morgan's.

So yeah, around that time I was pretty fucked up and things got kind of fuzzy. I didn't get home until 4:30, and work started at 8. Yeah, when will I learn?

I knew that there was no way I could make that, so I set my alarm for 7:30, woke up and called someone to fill in for a few hours, and slept til noon before going to work for a half-day.

I was planning on crashing again after work, but the Vegan called and invited me to a potluck dinner, and then we went back to that Open Mic night from last week. She's thinking about performing a song next week.

God help us.

So here it is, Midnight, and I should probably get off to bed.

Night all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe, a mixture of mixed drinks. that will do it every time.

Wow, I just hit the older posts. You tried absinthe????
Was it good?

Saw the new pics...very nice.
Really I just wanted to say good luck in your upcoming trip!

Unknown said...

didn't mean to be anonymous (don't know if I'm doing it right)