.

2/01/2008

Here we are again, at the dawn of a new month.

I was filling out an online registration form and I had to pick my age range- 15-24 or 25-34. And then I got depressed. 25. I'm entering a new demographic. I'm a freakin' adult! When the Hell did that happen? Will the next twenty years fly by just as quickly as the previous?

I started to take an inventory of my life, and started to feel a bit claustrophobic. Guess I won't be an Astronaut or a Time Traveler after all. (I still hold out hope for the latter.) I'm imagining my life crystallizing, solidifying, becoming less fluid with less possibilities. Is this what a mid-life crisis feels like?

Well, what can you besides take a few deep breaths and get on with your life? I don't think I can afford a Sports Car right now.

No comments: