.

2/03/2008

Here I am, watching the Super Bowl. I completely forgot about it until just now- just in time for the beginning of Half-Time. Guess I can make a quick snack run.

I'm not really a football fan, but the Super Bowl is something of a tradition with me.

I feel pretty excited- today marked 99 Days until my Thailand trip. Double Digits, now. I stared in the mirror for awhile, musing. I'm not expecting anything dramatic, besides a larger chest. I'm fairly certain face-wise it'll be pretty subtle.

I read sowewhere that going under the knife was considered some kind of TG rite of passage. Fairly ridiculous, methinks, but still it's nice to know I'm working towards a goal and I'm not standing still.

Forgot to mention that January 22nd marked 8* Years on HRT. Unbelievable... It's taken awhile, a lot longer then I originally thought, but I'm on my way. I don't know how I'd do it without my cushy job. Ahhh, it feels good to be employed.

* Actually "only" seven. Got a little ahead of myself.

No comments: