.

1/03/2008

Terra Firma

So the first thing to greet me upon my arrival back home was a bill. An old lease I forgot to finish paying off 6 years ago or so has returned to haunt me.

They said if I paid it before the end of the month, they'll settle for half. So I agreed and now I have a little less debt to worry about.

I also bought my Plane Ticket to Thailand, so that's taken care of. Now I just need to focus on saving up the rest for the operation itself. Hopefully there won't be any setbacks, but this Bill coming out of nowhere Doth not Bode Well.

The boss has also been getting on me about getting more business in here, as the past month or so it has slowed down horribly. On the plus side, I did end up getting my Christmas Bonus, in the form of a Full Paycheck, even though I only worked a couple of days before heading to Florida.

I think he did that to guilt me into putting my nose to the grindstone, so to speak, so I wrote up a Two-Phase Ten Point Business Plan to help pick things up. Hopefully it'll save my job.

No comments: