.

1/16/2008

Dreamed I was in a plane crash last night.

It was a commercial jet, loosing altitude fast, and suddenly we were upside down and heading for an office building. I remember thinking that this was it, I was going to die, and I steeled myself for the blackness.

And then we hit, there was an explosion, and time stood still. Literally. I looked around and saw a frozen explosion. Walking away from the wreckage I saw people looking towards the crash site, also frozen. A newspaper on the ground said Flight #211 was down. (Thinking about that in retrospect, that's strange because I thought I read somewhere that words are gibberish in dreams because you're using a different part of your brain.)

I think I realized at some point that I was dead, a ghost, and I was yelling but everyone was frozen and no one could hear me.

And then I woke up.

Ugh, I'm not looking forward to flying again.

No comments: