.

5/22/2007

Pre-Vegas

So, bought the tickets and made the arrangements. I just took a vacation in April, but seeing as how I'm working seven days a week now, I think by Mid-June another one will be in order. It's funny, but I had a stopover in Vegas when I went to Florida a couple of months ago, which happened to be the day of my brothers birthday. (Who lives with Dad in Vegas)

And now this second trip is on the same date as my OTHER brothers Birthday. So I've been calling Dad to see if he wants to meet up, but he's ignoring my calls, as usual, probably because I didn't loan him any money last time he asked.

Jeez, I'm barely making it by as it is. San Francisco is expensive! Plus saving up for all the cosmetic work I need... I hope to reach my target amount by early next year.

No comments: