.

1/17/2006

Hello?

Anyone there?

...

Well, where to begin... My T-mobile sidekick got turned off when I missed a couple of payments, and by extension, I was no longer able to use it to Blog, either.

I can't believe my last post here was over a year ago. God, time is flying by so fast. It seems to have accelerated since I moved to San Francisco.

By the by, January 22nd will mark 5...five......FIVE... years on hormones. Jesus, 5 years already?!

Ok, I'm sorry. I know what the imaginary reader is thinking right now...

"WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING HERE?! WHERE HAVE I BEEN?! WHY AM I BACK NOW?!"

Well I was trying to log into my fanfiction.net account, and I had changed the login email to my old Sidekick account, so I'd be able to receive fic reviews directly to my phone, thereby, depending on the comments, inflating or crushing my ego throughout the day.

Trouble was, I had forgot my old email addy. So I went to 'Blake's Blog', the last post being March 6, 2005 btw, and found the email address. Blake420@punkass.com? WTF was I thinking?

So re-reading Blake's Blog sent me back to UCOMDL v2.0, and it just so happens that my day was shitty and angsty enough to cause me to login and post. So, here I am.

Will this be a frequent thing, or will I once again fade into the ether? So much has happened, there's so much I want to talk about... but who can say?

Though I have proved on numerous occasions that my word means absolutely nothing, I might just stick around a bit.

If only to get everyone up to speed...

No comments: