.

10/03/2007

7337 h4cK1n sK1lllzzz

Well, 'The Actress' and I broke up. Short, but sweet.

So what have I been doing? Science'ing, mostly.

I mentioned my sleep experiment before. For a couple of weeks now, I've got it down to about four hours a night, but I still need a thirty minute nap after work.

That's four extra hours in my day, and I've found myself trying to fill that space with something productive, now that I've burnt the bridges to the key players in my social life.

I'm working on a robot now- something I've always wanted to do but had been held back by lack of programming skills. With the extra time though, I'm trying to teach myself the "basics", no pun intended. Ahhh, Computer Science Humor.

I'm also learning a little French.

As you can see, I'm still working things out. Soon I'll meet new people, but for now I'm just basking in the solitude. For now, I don'thave to deal with neediness or backstabbing- No manipulation, just... Silence.

No comments: