.

10/30/2007

Braaaaains...

Well the Leopard install went smoothly. Took a nap, and when I woke up it was done. So far I haven't had any problems that some others have had.

Dreams- I've been dreaming about zombies lately. Not nightmares (I can't even remember the last time I had one of those) but just... Zombies.

Usually I'm the lone survivor, or I'm trying to save someone. I think in one the possibility was open that my brother might have been eaten. (My dreams are filled with cliffhangers)

I haven't even played Resident Evil in ages. Well, in case the Zombie Apocolypse is near, I've got my copy of 'The Zombie Survival Guide'.

In other news, this time, For SURE, Stacia and I are done. We reconnected a bit after her relationship woes, but the girl is, Pardon the cliché, crazy.

Everything I do or say, if it doesn't involve instantly fulfilling her wishes, is a subversive psychological manipulation on my part.

She can call me names in jest, but when I do the same, I have a 'spiteful' edge to it. She dropped by to pick up the resumé I printed out for her, and she wanted to use my computer to check her email. I said I was working, but I'd be off in a 1/2 hour and she could check
it then.

The boss was already a little upset (and he doesn't like her that much anyway) so I didn't want to rock the boat. Now, we had plans to hang out on Halloween, but apparently she had to 'punish' me, so out of the blue she said she was busy that night and couldn't make it.

Keep in mind I had no idea that she got miffed about the email thing. It came out in an argument later. So I was upset about her sudden backing out, and that I had already gave her some money to spend on our night out (which I asked her to give back for backing out, but she
'wasn't sure when' she'd be able to return it)

So our quiet exchange blew up as she kept accusing me of things I didn't even do, that's completly in her head. She literally seemed INCAPABLE of understanding where I was coming from at all, that I just didn't want to get at trouble at work for letting her check her email.

As the fight was reaching its conclusion, she tried to hurt me again by saying something along the lines of 'Well I WAS going to forgive you and hang out but after what you just said-'

I didn't let her finish- I just gave her the resumé and told her to have a nice life.

Ugh... Women...


----------------------------
Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

Unknown said...

good old ZSG...have you read World War Z yet?