.

10/26/2007

Christmas comes Early!


So look what showed up today, two hours before the scheduled delivery. The box hologram is pretty cool- it seems to have a depth, giving the impression you can fall into another universe if you look to closely.

Yes, please.

My Dad bought an iMac yesterday, so I walked him through the iChat setup, and before long I had the first Video Chat with my Mac. Boy, I remember playing around with stuff like that years ago on a PC, but it was basically a slideshow. It's amazing how far it's come in just a couple of years.

So that inspired me, and I've decided to buy a Mac for my Mom and Sisters for Christmas- that way I'll be able to see them a little more. And maybe I can start a video conference with Dad, too, so the whole family can be together again for a few minutes, virtually.

No comments: