.

4/22/2006

Ugh, has it really been a week since my last post? I must exist in a quantum state- Time has grounded to a halt, yet it's flying by.

Today was one of those Bad Days that could have been a lot worse, but were still long and stressful, and the knowledge that it could have been worse does little to lighten your mood.

It wasn't anything major in particular, just a lot of little things adding up. I've been working overtime almost every day, plus I haven't had a day off in over a month. The Elevator is busted so I had to take the stairs everytime I needed to check a rooom, which is a lot. Stuff like that.

Than after work, I thought I'd relax by doing some shopping. I go into the changing room and everythings fine, I come out, and the freakin' building is filling up with smoke and they're evacuating everyone.

Far as I know, no one was hurt.

Then my cell rings, and it's my work telling me I gotta come back and work another shift at 8PM. Soon after, my cellphone gets turned off, even though I paid the fucking thing already.

So, here I am, trying to enjoy the hour before I go back to work. What a fucking day.

Well, at least I wasn't burnt to a crisp, or buried alive in an earthquake.

So, you know...it could have been worse.

*rolls eyes*

No comments: