.

8/06/2008

Not Dead (Yet)

Apologies for the absence.

Been neck deep in work and various projects. I picked up a LEGO NXT robot kit and have been prototyping with that. Ahhh, hard to beat building with Lego- makes me feel young again. Hehe, in a box somewhere my Mom has a picture of me sitting on the bed, naked, age 6, playing with a suitcase full of Lego.

Yeah, I was a weird kid.

Went on my second date, with The Date. We saw 'Journey to the Center of the Earth' in 3D. Like he said afterwards, light on story but the effects were pretty cool. I love 3D movies.

Afterwards, we went to bar and I filled up on Lichee Martinis, the best I've ever had. At $13 bucks a pop, they better be.

We made out a lot, too, which was nice.

Nice, but...

I don't know. He's a really great guy- very polite, intelligent, and courteous. He's involved in tons of cool projects. Plus he's got a sexy accent. And yet...

Yet... clichéd as it sounds, I don't know if I'm feeling any chemistry. I've spent the better part of the week trying to sort through my thoughts on the matter. This is my first experience with a boy. Could it be it would be the same with all guys?

With girls, I was always kind of clingy. But now, even though The Date and I have only seen each other twice and he's got his own thing going on and our communiques are light txts and emails, I've begun feeling a bit claustrophobic.

I know, I'm crazy.

But that's what I'm feeling. I'm still discovering things about myself about and I have to learn what works and what doesn't.

But now I'm starting to feel pretty bad because I'm going to hate hurting his feelings.

Ugh, few things in life are easy. You're always damned if you do, or don't.

No comments: