.

8/22/2008

I'm Famous!

...in a small corner on the internet ;)

I decided to post an Instructable on my little Kindle fix, and it was made Featured and Popular! Hehe, yeah, I know it doesn't mean much, but it is kind of cool when you work hard on a project and then get a chance to show it off.

As of now I'm the Top popular hit on the homepage, but that will probably change by the time you get there. Just do a search for Amazon Kindle.

Hmm, now what am I going to do to top that?

In other news, I'm going to Cindy's birthday/going away party tomorrow. It's all the way in San Jose, which will be a pseudo-adventure. Since moving to San Francisco, besides flying out, I've yet to stray farther than Berkeley.

It's supposed to last the whole day and into the night. Ooh boy, better rest up.

1 comment:

biodieselblade said...

You are also on Engadget http://www.engadget.com/2008/08/23/amazons-kindle-gets-display-transplant-sony-reader-is-donor/.