.

9/04/2007

*cough*

Here we go, a new month.

Day 12 of not smoking. And I haven't chewed the gum for almost a week now. Funny, I don't remember it being quite this easy. Maybe it's because I was mentally prepared this time.

Went to a bar the other night, and I wasn't even tempted to smoke after I got a good buzz going. It's like the craving is just gone now. Lucky me, I guess.

I think I read somewhere that the stress of quitting can lower your 'White Count', which might explain the sore throat that developed a couple of days ago. I've been treating it with visualization and Echinacea.

And... that's about it. Lately I've been focused more on internal affairs- I should probably consult a star chart. Reading, working on science projects, and watching Season 1 and 2 of 'House

Speaking of which, Stacia said that I could come off as abrasive and rude as the Title character's.

Not sure if anyone's familiar with him, but it's not exactly a compliment. Though, sometimes I am cold. And I'll say something apparently "Inappropriate" or "Insensitive"- in a clever, witty way, of course.

Ah well, you can't take things too seriously all the time, you know?

No comments: