.

7/04/2008

Happy 4th!

Greetings from the trenches of the Graveyard Shift, something I'll be working the next couple of nights because two of our employees are on Vacation.

We've been pretty busy, but with only a few rooms left to rent hopefully it'll be pretty quiet and I can surf the internet and shut out the world in peace.

Saw 'Hancock' today. Wow, I'm seeing a bunch of movies lately, now that I have some money. It wasn't fantastically great, but it was watchable. I always like when reality is mixed with fantasy.

Speaking of money, isn't it funny how the World works? No sooner do I pay off that huge bill I mentioned before that an old hospital bill I forgot about came in. Hil-ar-i-ous.

I think it was during that bad Ecstasy trip a few years ago. Luckily my insurance paid off some of it, for some odd reason, since I didn't have insurance back then. Well, I'm not complaining. It's manageable, and I'll take care of that AFTER I get some needed equipment. They've waited this long- what's a few more weeks?

Hmmmm, what else... I've always considered myself a Hardware person ("Hey, don't blame me- that's a software problem.") but my projects are starting to require programming skills, so I'm (slowly) learning a variant of C.

And you thought I was geeky before... If you don't hear from me for a couple of months, call the Police. They'll probably find me sealed up in my room by a tower of Pizza boxes and Bawls bottles.

Mmmm, Pizza.... Hey, that's not a bad idea.

Ta ta for now.

No comments: