.

1/05/2007

Ahhh, here I am back in Sunny California.

And it's freezing.

I miss the family, but it's good to be back. The suburbs start to wear me down after awhile.

Before I forget, here's a roughcut of a ZeroCreep music video, for anyone interested.

While I was in Florida, I came across my old, old, OLD digital camera, the one Dad got as a gift for being Top Sales Person back in 98' or something. It's what my early pics were taken with, a whole 1.3 megapixels. I think I like this one best. Jeez, those early pics are something else. Estrogen really can be a miracle worker.

Anyhoo, I'll do another pic update soon. I found some great poses online that I want to pay homage to. Like this one.

I came across that link from this site. Those goggles will be mine. Oh yes, they WILL be mine.

No comments: