.

1/16/2007

OOooooooooOOOOooOOOoooohhhhhhhhh, I'm shaking right now.

I just made the leap and gave into the overwhelming desire by purchasing a MacBook Pro. Since I'll be selling the laptop I'm using now, the difference works out to only a few hundred $'s.

Eesh, that iPod is like a gateway drug.

I feel like my brain has been taken over by some parasite. I remember scoffing at Macs, saying I'd never buy an iPod. But now I've been going to the Apple Store almost everday, playing around with the machines there. I'm reading all the Mac blogs and even the magazines.

Little by little, I've found that I'm now completly disgusted with Microsoft and Windows.

The Zune? "Welcome to the Social"? WTF is that?!

Vista?! Don't get me started!

Gaming always influenced my buying decisions when it came to computers, but I realized I haven't played anything in months now.

So, what else is there to say? I'm a Switcher. My shirt is in the mail. (Along with this one.)

See you on the other side!

No comments: