.

9/22/2006

Well, Hell must have frozen over, and I think I see pigs flying by my window.

I crossed over do the Dark Side yesterday- I bought an ipod!

After I cashed 'Staci's check I found myself walking by the Apple Store, and felt myself being pulled through the silvery archway.

An 8gb mini-obelisk of black anondized aluminum proved too much to resist.

In addition, I used WindowBlinds and various other Stardock products to make my Windows desktop look more Mac-like. My next laptop will be a macbook Pro.

*sob*

So, I'm evil- Yet-Another-Cult-of-Mac-Brainwash-ee. I'm so ashamed :(

But, I'm not completly evil. I've also gotten a (black) DS Lite and the New Super Mario Bros. game and Harvest Moon DS. You can't be THAT bad if you're running around stomping Goombas and planting crops all day, right?

No comments: