.

9/02/2006

Been awhile since my last entry.

Soooooooo, what's been happening?

Not much, really. Same ole', same ole'. Working, playing around with various projects. While I'm waiting for a dewar to arrive to hold some liquid nitrogen, I've been working on something to get me around town, a cross between an electric scooter, a skateboard and a dystopic steampunk alterverse.

Welding is fun!

'Ana' is still staying here most nights, and I have to say, I've gotten rather fond of the company. We've been hanging out alot. Like, alot. After work we hang out in the Mission, or at a park, or just in my room.

The other night I finally watched Sixteen Candles for the first time, one of her favorite movies. (I've noticed that seems to be alot of girls' favorite movie) It was pretty cute, us laying on our stomaches, feet in the air, clutching stuffed animals and tearing up when the guy kissed her over the birthday cake.

(Course, as the credits rolled I got cyncial and said "But they don't even really know each other!")

Most nights we stay up late, me tinkering away at the workbench while she paints or writes song lyrics.

It's nice. Cozy. I'll miss it when she moves.

No comments: