.

7/27/2003

The Cali trip. Let us never speak of it again.

Boy am I pissed. But I'll save that rant for some other time.

Read through the guestbook entries that accumulated while I was gone. Hehe, yes, I do believe my photos give off an awkward vibe. Of course, that's just the camera capturing my true self: awkward. At any rate, I did have some work done on my eyebrows. Much better, I think.

And no more pictures anytime soon- I'm liable to throw myself off a bridge if I have to face that judgemental lens of cursed fates again.

I'm in a good mood. Pissed, but in a good, zany mood. Though in my case, moods are funny entities. They're little snapshots in an existance that in the long run will amount to nothing more than gloomy bleakness and ultimate, inescapable doom.

But since right now I'm walking up one of the small hills located in the bottomless valley that is my life, I'm going to try and look on the bright side.

Ok, enough with the stupid metaphors. Hmm... I need to get laid.

No, that's not an invitation.

In other news, I have given up drinking. To excess. One or two every now and than couldn't hurt.

K, nice, tidy little update. I'll make my leave for the night now.

No comments: