.

12/31/2008

First!

Welcome to a new New Year.

I'm still in Florida- my flight is in a couple of hours, and we'll be leaving for the airport shortly. It's about 2:45am here.

It always feels weird, that feeling I get when I'm up late/early, about to head to the airport.

Maybe it's because it reminds me of the first time I left California, being woken before dawn by Mom to head out to the car.

I've written before that was the beginning of a downward spiral in my life, as I left a life behind and became someone else, metaphorically speaking.

Well, it's time to look forward, and not back. It's surprisingly annoying how often I have to remind myself to do that.

Anyway, hopefully I'll catch you guys later on the West Cost.

1 comment:

Lumina said...

Happy Belated New Year!

Happy to hear you had a wonderful time w/ your family... :)

Hope 2009 is sweet to you!