.

12/11/2008

A Blog Post!

Heya! So here I am writing on the ole' blog while I wait for some downloads to complete.

I am writing this from my new Asus 900ha, a somewhat spur of the moment purchase that I probably shouldn't have made with this economy, but I am loving this thing and I don't regret it.

The keyboard is surprisingly useful with my skinny fingers.

I still love my Macbook Pro, but the battery is on the verge of death, and the power adapter is being held together with electric tape (literally). Rather than replace them, I'm just going to wait until I upgrade to the new 'Unibody' Pro's at the end of January.

In the meantime, the Asus is pretty much my fulltime machine. I loaded Linux on it for playing around with, and I stayed up late last night learning commands and such.

Today has been my first day off since I started this brutal schedule. I had a laser appointment yesterday and I didn't want to go to work all red.

I wanted to have a touchup before I go back home NEXT WEEK. Man, it's really come up on me fast. I'll be working the brutal schedule again tomorrow, right up until I leave.

'Jewels' is in the hospital getting a bunion removed, and I'm supposed to pick her up today. Lizzy also wants me to have lunch with her. Busy day.

No comments: