.

4/25/2007

So, I'm in Florida right now. Vegas was alright.

But I'm too upset to talk about it all right now.

I tried to take my sister to see an R-Rated movie and the stupid old woman wouldn't let me by one because only legal guardians can by an under 17 a ticket. Sure, I'm her guardian I said, and she asked for proof.

I countered with "Well, I don't see you asking for Guardianship Papers from everyone else around here." Than she just smiled condescendingly and said "If you were her guardian, you'd be older." Older?! I'm 24! There's never been a 24 year old guardian before?!

Well, that's not the point. I know that's the policy on R-Rated movies. What upset me (and Mom later, when she was screaming at management when she had to turn around to come pick us up) was that they have this policy, and they only selectively enforce it. My Mom's boyfriend isn't their legal guardian, but he's taken em' to a few R rated movies and they never asked for legal Papers.

Fucking Muvico. I'm calling for a boycott!

Ha, I can feel them squirming in the Head Office now, terrified at the power of a scathing blog post....

Or Not.

No comments: