.

2/02/2007

*weary sigh*

When you combine a full moon, with everyone getting their Government Assistance and Social Security checks, watch out. It gets a little crazy.

At least it's busy again. We were going through a bit of a slump, which is probably why my Boss has been so touchy lately.

-

Today I found out that my Dad got a credit card in my name four years ago, and now I've got a collection agency telling me I owe $900 and they'll start garnishing my wages soon unless I pay it off. I gave the info to Mom, who works in a Law Office.

Hopefully she'll be able to take care of it.

On top of that, I've also began paying off that bill I racked up when I went to the hospital for that bad X. Eesh, 2006 really flew by.

I've been getting a bit depressed lately, with a birthday coming up. My one good friend will be leaving town, so I'm not sure what I'll do. I suppose there's 'Amy', we share the same birthday and traditionally we do something.

I don't know, it just seems like I'm disgusted with most of the people in my life. Is that normal?

First there's Stacia. Sometimes I just want to shake her- maybe it would wake her up.

She's too damn picky. She never had to take the first job to come along, no matter how bad, just so she could pay rent and eat. She's always had a place to go.

I suppose when you have that, it's only natural to get a little lazy. Maybe I'm just bitter, having to work so hard just to get to where I am now, which isn't even that great of a position.

Ugh, well, anyway.

My other friends... I put on a pretty face about it, and we hang out sometimes and stuff... It just seems like since I put my foot down about not paying for everything I don't seem to be as 'close' to them as before.

Which is a good thing, I 'spose. Learning who the good friends are and all that. It's a learning experience.

And now, here I am, about to turn 24 next week.

Like sand in the hourglass...

No comments: