.

9/23/2003

Yay, got power back!


I was going to just head down to Richmond to pick up my birth certificate, until I found out where it is and what's the delay: It's in bureaucratic limbo down at the place that handles name changes on the certificate. They said I should get it six to eight weeks from when they received it, which at the "latest" would be November 2nd. And that's caused a bunch of problems that I've been stressing over.

I had already set this weekend aside for going to Richmond, but since going would be pointless I figured I might as well go somewhere and clear my head. I'm not sure exactly where, though. I guess I can just go down to the train station and buy a round-trip ticket with what I can afford.

I've never done anything like that before- might be fun. This town sure is different than back home, but I guess I just get sick of being in one place for too long.

Hmm, I guess I'm going to have to get over that eventually.

But anyhoo, let's see where the tracks lead me...

No comments: