.

6/07/2006

Well 'Erica' showed up at my doorstep rather tearful. Apparently she violated her parole by missing a class, so before her arrest warrant is issued she said she's skipping town, heading back to Russia.

'Erica' doesn't want to go back to jail, and hey, who can blame her? I feel sorry for her, I really do. But I knew the last thing she'd want is my pity, so I just hugged her until she stopped crying, and we said our goodbyes.

Somehow, I had a feeling something like this would happen. She's a sweet kid. Well, I guess I can't say kid, seeing as how she's ten years older than me. But she doesn't seem to make the greatest decisions. Back when she was seeking advice, I said she should cut contact with these so-called friends, stay inside, read a book. Go to school. Get a job. Yadda yadda yadda. Nothing good ever happens past 2am. And get off the freakin' crack.

I tried to get her to a professional for her addiction- You can lead a horse to water, but... etc.

Anyway, I don't know if she'll make it, but more power to her for trying, I suppose. Maybe I've seen too many movies, but cynic as I am, I believe she can change, that it'll work out. That maybe when she gets back to the Motherland she'll clean herself up and get her life back on track.

---

Hmm, besides that, though, I've been trying to keep myself in a good mood, to keep the anxiety at bay. The last post helped me work out my feelings, a bit, and Mom helped, too.

It has sort of pushed me to get started with some of the stuff I've been putting off- building and inventing again. I finished building that workbench, and spent most of a paycheck on equipment. Signal Generators, HV Multipliers, N40 Neodymium Magnets, Oh My! I even got myself a labcoat.

Support United Nuclear! Write your representetives before they take away the garage inventing this country was built on!

Ok, I'm off the soapbox now.
--

Put some new images up. I got a surprising amount of requests for more Tied-Up pics. Almost makes me want to invest in some gear from bdsmtoybox.com, or something. I don't say much, but I have been craving a mouth gag. That Oral Fixation, again.

No comments: